NCCP Toolkit for FBAA Members
With National Consumer Credit Protection Act starting on the 1st July 2010, it is important that you and your staff are ready for these changes. To help you be compliant, we have developed a Toolkit in conjunction with the AAMC Training Group.
The toolkit contains information relating to the legislative changes and what you need to do to comply.
The Toolkit includes:
- Use of the Training Management System for the licence holder and their members, with the ability for the licence holder to view members professional development points.
- Access to the online hand book
- Access to the templates required for the Regulatory Guides
- 12 CPD points which will relate to 12 online reading and assessments which will ensure a proper understanding of the ASIC and National Credit Act requirements in the transition period.
- CPD material and courses to assist you with your ongoing education and training (costs apply).
- Tailored Templates should you wish to tailor to the business needs (at an extra cost if required).
- Increased Licence support.
- NCCP Toolkit Order Form - Individual Licence Holder (PDF document - 37 KB)
- NCCP Toolkit Order Form - Company Licence Holder (PDF document - 41 KB)
- NCCP Toolkit Order Form - Credit Representatives (PDF document - 37 KB)
If you have any problems with the application process, please contact AAMC Training Group direct on 1800 662 262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the National Consumer Credit Protection Act please refer any queries to ASIC www.asic.gov.au or the FBAA via email only email@example.com or your legal representative for advice.