Gala Dinner & Awards of Supremacy
Friday 16th November 2018
Movie World, Gold Coast
Cocktails – Dinner – Live Entertainment
Dress Black Tie Formal – Time 7.00pm til Late
Roll up, roll up! The night of nights for the finance industry returns more spectacular than ever!
The FBAA Gala Dinner & Awards of Supremacy has become well known for its esteemed awards presented to those members that have made a difference to the industry over the last 12 months. The FBAA Awards of Supremacy 2018 will recognise finance professionals delivering high-performance results and expertise in their field, while the FBAA Gala Dinner will bring together over 500+ guests “Under the Big Top” in true circus style. As usual, we have a few surprises up our sleeves to make it the greatest FBAA show ever!
Awards of Supremacy
Have you achieved and/or exceeded your goals as a broker, mentor, mentee, BDM? Share your success with the industry.
The FBAA Awards of Supremacy are designed to celebrate our members in the FBAA who are delivering high-performance results.
The categories are designed to:
- Acknowledge professional finance brokers who are members of the FBAA, and who settle high quality transactions.
- Acknowledge corporate members of the FBAA that settle quality transactions in various categories.
- Acknowledge industry BDMs that are excelling at supporting Finance Brokers.
- Acknowledge those that have delivered exceptional service to our industry in any category, as nominated by the FBAA Board of Directors.
- Acknowledge the success of a person who is less than two years in our industry
These awards are across all finance broking sectors and members wanting to be considered for an award category will need to:
- Complete and submit the required form for the relevant category (members can nominate for multiple categories);
- Include FBAA membership number;
- Supply a summary career background;
- Advise why they should be considered;
- Advise and prove what their settlements were for the period August 2017 to August 2018 by volume and number of transactions;
- Provide two lender / aggregator / mentor supporting award nomination references where applicable;
- Advise what they have done which is outstanding and/or shows excellence in our industry where applicable.
Please note that BDMs cannot self-nominate for the Industry BDM Award. Brokers must nominate a BDM. (Due to the majority of BDMs servicing state and not national areas, the BDM with the most nominations overall will be deemed the winner.)
Entries are welcome from all finance professionals. After judging, the finalists and winners will be announced at the 2018 FBAA Gala Dinner & Awards of Supremacy at Movie World on the Gold Coast.
The Award Judges are leading industry professionals that have been hand-selected by the FBAA. The Judges have the right to not make an award in a category; their decision is final and no further correspondence is expected.
How to enter
A submission into the Awards of Supremacy is free. To submit, simply download and complete the entry form below. Each entry must be entered in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. By entering the Finance Brokers Association of Australia Gala Awards, each entrant agrees to the Terms and Conditions presented. The FBAA is able to refuse to award a prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.