2018 National Industry Conference
Friday 16th November 2018
Seaworld Conference Centre on the Gold Coast
There is nothing so constant as change, and the finance broking industry is changing continuously due to technology, regulation and customer behaviour. In our industry, it is our responsibility to evolve too; to shape our own future, to explore the needs of our customers today and tomorrow, to embrace innovation and opportunity, and lead the change. Join us and discover the next phase of evolution.
The FBAA National Industry Conference returns in November 2018, once again, maintaining its position as Australia’s largest finance industry event. Join over 1,000 finance professionals and discover new products, services and tools that can help you evolve your career as a broker. Connect with peers and build your network, share your knowledge, and be inspired by a stellar line up of influential and inspiring speakers.
In the evening we will host the FBAA Gala Dinner & Awards of Supremacy at Movie World, followed by the industry-renowned after party.
5 Reasons to Register Today
- Learn effective small business building tools to continue building your brand
- Acquire firsthand knowledge from leading industry speakers
- Receive training from top sales experts
- Be heard and influence change within the sector
- Get fancy at the most talked about night, the FBAA Gala Dinner and Awards of Supremacy
Who should attend?
FBAA’s National Industry Conference is an essential event for all practitioners in the finance industry who embrace the evolution of the finance broking industry and their own career, or business. small business owners, sole traders, BDMs, new to industry and senior executives must attend to ensure they are fully engaged with the industry.
Members Early Bird • Free*
Members Standard • $33*
Non-Members Early Bird • $165*
Non-Members Standard • $198*
* All Registrations incur an Admin Fee of $22 on top of the above which is non-refundable.
* Early Bird Special available until the 31st August 2018