AAMC Training Group - Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
AAMC Training Group is a nationally recognised training organisation with over 40 years combined banking, broking, financial planning and business management experience. Our clients include finance brokers, lenders, mortgage managers and other financial services industry participants. Our tailored training solutions meet the needs for many businesses including the following:
- Bankers and Lending managers
- Financial Planners and Accountants
- Vehicle financiers and brokers
- Plant, Commercial and equipment financiers and brokers
- Mortgage Managers and short term credit providers
Visit our website to browse our full range of courses
- Certificate IV Finance and Mortgage Broking – more information
- RPL Certificate IV Finance and Mortgage Broking – more information
- Full Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management – more information
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management – Upgrade – more information
- RPL – Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management – Upgrading from Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking FNS40810/FNS40811, , Bankers, Financial Planners and Accountants – more information
FREE CPD Tracking System
Enrolment into any AAMC course will provide you with access to AAMC’s Learning Management System (LMS) – a FREE online tool to all enrolled students to track members training plans and continuous development. Records available to management (upon request) and individuals.
Discounted Continued Professional Development
Select your own CPD topics and receive 40% off!
10 hours – $98
20 hours – $198
For pre-packaged CPD courses click here.
Alternatively, you can create your CPD package by selecting “Professional Development” and then “Create Your Own Package” on the AAMC website.
A range of short courses which cover all your needs for;
- Compliance and Regulation
- Product Development
- Personal and Skills Development
- Business and Management
- Sales and Marketing
Government Funding for Training
AAMC Training provides a consultative process to assist you in accessing all available government funding for training. Up to $4,000 may be available for new eligible employees.
Hiring a new support person?
Call AAMC Training today about possible grants to support training of your new administration and loan support people.
Superannuation and SMSF
Save over 25%! And broaden your offering to your clients… Don’t just arrange loans… broaden your skills to service and look after your clients more fully! Contact us for more information.
Course Delivery Methods
AAMC Training offers flexible options for your learning, to suit busy lifestyles and preferred learning styles, meeting the needs of individual learners and complying with workplace planning issues for companies.
AAMC Training acknowledges that we – and all organizations – must take our environmental responsibilities seriously and provide sustainable solutions for future generations.
We are demonstrating our commitment to the environment by supporting Carbon Neutral with a pledge to plant a tree for each student undertaking one of our certified face2face or correspondence courses. All manuals are printed on recycled paper.