Existing Association Members
Are you a member of another Industry Association?
Make the switch today…
Join the FBAA for FREE
- Belong to the leading industry association that actually represents you – the Broker
- Get access to free PD days
- Join us at our annual national conference for FREE
- Access to the FBAA Marketing Toolkit and a great range of mortgage and finance calculators
- Plus much more…
Terms and Conditions apply – please see below
Terms & Conditions of the special offer
- Applicants must press send on this email to take advantage of this special offer. We will then reply with further information.
- Applications for membership must be submitted via the online application form – https://www.fbaa.com.au/join-fbaa/online-application-form/
- Applicants must submit a signed declaration with their application. A template will be provided for use.
- Applicants must submit their current MFAA membership certificate in order to take advantage of this special offer.
*Note that no other documents are required for the application with the exception of accounts required to be in a company name. In this instance, an ASIC company extract is required.
- In order for the FBAA membership fee and application fee to be waived for the initial period only, the applicant must have more than 1 month remaining on their MFAA membership.
- The free membership offer will be for the remaining period of your current MFAA membership but only where there is more than 1 month remaining on said membership.
- At your first renewal of FBAA membership, and at each subsequent renewal, the standard membership fee will apply.
- Membership fees are listed here – https://www.fbaa.com.au/join-fbaa/membership-options/.
- At your first renewal of FBAA membership, and at each subsequent renewal, the standard renewal requirements will apply. Renewal requirements are listed here – https://www.fbaa.com.au/members/members-area/renew-my-membership/.