Corporate Employee Membership Full Requirements
Corporate Employee Membership Requirements
Please read the requirements listed below. For your convenience, download this checklist.
- Payment of the membership fee ($145.00). Download the payment form.
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking FNS40815 or the equivalent*.
- FBAA Compliance Fundamentals Training. Click here for details.
- National Police Check (must not be more than 2 months old). Order your Police Check here.
- Credit Report (must not be more than 1 month old). Order your Credit Report with CVCheck.
- Completed declaration form (No Notifiable Matters).
- Current professional resume.
- Evidence of PAYG employee status with an existing FBAA Corporate Member.
- Confirmation of Mentoring Letter completed by the Mentor. Only required if you have LESS THAN 2 years’ experience. Download the Mentoring Confirmation. *Note: the Mentor must have relevant industry experience as approved by FBAA. *The period of mentoring will be equivalent to 2 years of experience and will continue until the Mentor is satisfied that the individual has gained sufficient industry experience.
- Four professional referees. If you are unsure about this, please contact our membership department. *Please note that all referees are contacted by FBAA staff. As a courtesy, please advise your referees to expect a call.
- Driver’s license or Australian passport.
Note: All applications are assessed on an individual basis. You may be requested to provide additional documentation to support your application. We will discuss this with you if required.
* If your qualification pre-dates the National Consumer Credit Protection Act (July 2010), you must provide evidence of continuous industry specific experience or complete the current qualification. Contact FBAA if you require further information.
- Administration Fee (once off upon initial application and non-refundable) $110.00*
- Reactivation Fee (for reinstating a lapsed membership) $110.00
- FBAA Compliance Fundamentals Training $198.00 (Request coupon code)
- AML/CTF Refresher Course (required every two years) $49.50 (Request coupon code)
All fees are GST inclusive
* The Administration Fee is non-refundable and is for processing your application, irrespective of the outcome. If your application for membership is declined, the membership fee (not the administration fee) will be fully refunded.
In all other cases, membership and other fees, are not refundable once paid.