Corporate Membership Full Requirements
Corporate Membership Requirements
Please read the requirements listed below.
- Payment of the membership fee ($2,000.00) plus application fee ($110.00) being $2,110. Download the payment form.
- ASIC Extract that lists all current directors and shareholders (must be current).
- Current AFCA certificate.
- Current professional resume of all Directors/Partners.
- Current professional indemnity insurance (PI) Certificate of Currency.
Note: All applications are assessed on an individual basis. You may be requested to provide additional documentation to support your application. We will discuss this with you if required.
- Administration Fee (once off upon initial application and non-refundable) $110.00*
- Reactivation Fee (for reinstating a lapsed membership) $110.00
- FBAA Compliance Fundamentals Training $198.00 (Request coupon code)
- AML/CTF Refresher Course (required every two years) $49.50 (Request coupon code)
All fees are GST inclusive
* The Administration Fee is non-refundable and is for processing your application, irrespective of the outcome. If your application for membership is declined, the membership fee (not the administration fee) will be fully refunded.
In all other cases, membership and other fees, are not refundable once paid.