Retired Membership Full Requirements
Retired Membership Requirements
Please read the requirements listed below.
- Payment of the membership fee being $30.00. Download the payment form.
- Statutory Declaration confirming that you have retired from the finance broking industry.
- Completed declaration form (No Notifiable Matters).
- Current professional indemnity insurance run-off cover.
Note: All applications are assessed on an individual basis. You may be requested to provide additional documentation to support your application. We will discuss this with you if required.
- Administration Fee (once off upon initial application and non-refundable) $110.00*
- Reactivation Fee (for reinstating a lapsed membership) $110.00
- FBAA Compliance Fundamentals Training $198.00 (Request coupon code)
- AML/CTF Refresher Course (required every two years) $49.50 (Request coupon code)
All fees are GST inclusive
* The Administration Fee is non-refundable and is for processing your application, irrespective of the outcome. If your application for membership is declined, the membership fee (not the administration fee) will be fully refunded.
In all other cases, membership and other fees, are not refundable once paid.