Student Membership Full Requirements
Student Membership Requirements
Please read the requirements listed below.
- Proof of current full-time student enrolment (student card or enrolment notice).
- Driver’s license or Australian passport.
Note: All applications are assessed on an individual basis. You may be requested to provide additional documentation to support your application. We will discuss this with you if required.
- Administration Fee (once off upon initial application and non-refundable) $110.00*
- Reactivation Fee (for reinstating a lapsed membership) $110.00
- Member Initiated Amendment Fee $110.00
- FBAA Compliance Fundamentals Training $198.00 (Request coupon code)
- AML/CTF Refresher Course (required every two years) $49.50 (Request coupon code)
All fees are GST inclusive
* The Administration Fee is non-refundable and is for processing your application, irrespective of the outcome. If your application for membership is declined, the membership fee (not the administration fee) will be fully refunded. A Member Initiated Fee will apply if the changes in an existing membership status results in a member refund. In all other cases, membership and other fees, are not refundable once paid.