Code of Ethics
Our industry code charges us with the following responsibilities:
- At all times to act in the best interests of our clients.
- Provide information and guidance to enable clients to make informed decisions.
- To provide for our clients the most appropriate facility for their needs.
- To ensure that our clients are fully informed in respect of the finance markets, regulations, products etc.
- Provide full and accurate information and ensure the validity and accuracy of all documentation provided.
- Respect the client’s confidentiality in relation to all records and information.
- Make available all relevant documentation, policies, certificates, endorsements as may be required.
- Be professional, efficient and responsive in all dealings.
- Work towards maintaining and enhancing the reputation of the Association and its members.
- Act in the spirit of this Code and encourage others to do likewise.
Continuing as the voice of Finance Industry Professionals ensuring the highest standards of education, compliance, integrity and professionalism of its Members