The finance industry partner of choice
for finance professionals
The Finance Brokers Association of Australia Limited (FBAA) is the leading national association representing more than 8,000 finance and mortgage brokers throughout Australia.
FBAA monitors legislation and makes representation to Regulators, Commonwealth Government Departments, and Members of Parliament both state and federal as appropriate.
We work with professional training organisations to provide market leading training programs to the industry, and keep our Members up-to-date with changes to government legislation and regulations.
An Important message for FBAA members
Everything you need for your success…
- FREE entry to the annual FBAA National Industry Conference…the biggest of it’s kind in Australia
- FREE entry to Professional Development days
- Discounts on a range of helpful stuff to run your business, like training courses and insurance
- Business tools and templates, plus FREE access to the FBAA Business Toolkit, great calculators, video and marketing material and heaps more
- The creditability that comes with being a member of a highly regarded Industry Association
- Your go to for the most up to date industry news and information
- Market Leading Member Dispute Resolution and Disciplinary Tribunal
Are you ready to reap the benefits of Membership with
the best finance broker association in Australia?
The FBAA are Australia’s premier finance brokers association, and we have extensive reach into all the major and regional areas of the country – including Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Hobart, Darwin, Canberra and Adelaide.
Our unique finance brokers association represents, educates and protects finance and mortgage brokers like you. By joining us, you can access our collective bargaining power, which allows us to monitor legislation and make representations to Regulators, Commonwealth Government Departments, and Members of State and Federal Parliament on matters that directly affect you.
Who should join the Finance Brokers Association of Australia?
• Finance and mortgage brokers, new to the industry established finance and mortgage brokers looking to expand their knowledge • Motor finance broker specialists • Vendor finance mortgage broker specialists • Asset finance broker specialists • Commercial finance brokers • Students looking to pursue a future career in finance broking • A membership with the finance industry partner of choice for finance professionals (FBAA) is definitely for you!
Find a FBAA broker
Looking for someone to give you some straight answers about available finance products? Contact one of our qualified members in your area using the search function below. Our members abide by the FBAA Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics for your peace of mind.
Enter your state, suburb or postcode to find a qualified broker in your area.