More pages in this section
Why join FBAA?
Alongside the credibility that comes with being a member of a highly regarded Industry Association, FBAA members also receive:
- FREE entry to the the industry’s largest event of its kind, the annual FBAA National Industry Conference
- FREE entry to professional development (PD) days, to accrue CPD points and meet your broker requirements.
- Mental wellbeing support via the free-to-members FBAA member assistance program, Assure, which gives members and their immediate families access to legal coaching, financial coaching and counselling sessions.
- Industry-leading FBAA Education Institute where you can access courses, training, tools and content to help you grow as a broker and as a business
- Discounts on a range of business resources, from training courses to public indemnity insurance and more.
- Access to business and marketing tools including online financial calculators, marketing materials, recruitment templates and more to use in your business
- Up to date industry news and information that we’ve broken down and analysed for you, to make it easier for you to be on top of all the things you need to know. Delivered to you via the FBAA App, e-newsletter and digital Broker magazine.
- Market-leading internal member dispute resolution and disciplinary tribunal to help you diffuse situations prior to customer complaints escalating to AFCA or other regulatory bodies.
- Additional exclusive offers and discounts.
- Recognition as a member of the FBAA, Australia's leading broker association.
Who should join FBAA?
An FBAA membership benefits finance and mortgage brokers at all levels of experience. Our members include:
- Finance and mortgage brokers
- Established brokers
- New-to-industry brokers
- Motor finance broker specialists
- Asset finance broker specialists
- Commercial finance broker specialists
- Students looking to pursue a career in finance broking